Make use of the training and instruction opportunities to support leadership in diverse work communities.
Training for Diverse Work Communities
There is a free online course for diverse work communities, executives, managers, supervisors, supervisors, team leaders and staff.
The course if available in Finnish and in Swedish.
Here is the link to the training (in Finnish):
This training package has been developed by Yrkesakademin i Österbotten in cooperation with Vamia as part of the European Social Fund-funded Talent Coastline Employment project.
Companies share their experiences of international recruitment in videos. (Subtitles available only in Swedish and in Finnish.)
Videos with subtitles in Finnish:
- Devatus, subtitles in Finnish
- Vamm Steel, subtitles in Finnish
- Vaasan kaupunki, palveluasuminen, subtitles in Finnish
- Wärtsilä, subtitles in Finnish
- Bank, voice in Finnish, subtitles in Finnish
- Prohoc, voice in Finnish, subtitles in Finnish
- Närpes Tre & Metall, voice in Swedish, subtitles in Finnish
Videos with subtitles in Swedish:
- Devatus, subtitles in Swedish
- VAMM Steel, subtitles in Swedish
- Vasa stad, serviceboende, subtitles in Swedish
- Wärtsilä, subtitles in Swedish
- Prohoc, voice in Finnish, subtitles in Swedish
- Bank food & wine, voice in Finnish, subtitles in Swedish
- Närpes Tre & Metall, voice in Swedish, subtitles in Swedish
The videos are produced by Vamia in the project Talent Coastline Employment project (ESF).
IMAGO is a free coaching service for companies in Finland that want to develop their employer image, recruitment skills and management skills that support diversity.
Read more about IMAGO coaching (in Finnish) and registration (TE-services)
The Talent Coasline Employment project arranged 29.4.2021 a webinar on the subject for employers.
Highlights from the programme
- Adam Smale, dean and professor of the School of Management at the University of Vaasa, talked about ”The World of International Recruitment – Cities and Regions as Hubs for Global Talent”.
- Based on a resent servey Emine Ehrström, head of integration and youth work at the Ostrobothnia ELY-Center, presented future demands on skilled work force in the region.
- Lawrence and Chelsea at Raisoft told about their experiences as international employees in Finland.
Join the Talent Coastline network!
Talent Coastline Channel offers information about services supporting international recruitment for companies on Ostrobothnia and Central Ostrobothnia.
You can get the latest update directly in your inbox by subscribing the channel (available in Finnish and Swedish).Subscribe the Talent Coastline Channel here