This accessibility statement applies to the www.MyKokkola.fi website and was prepared on 26 January 2022. The service is subject to the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires that public online services must be accessible. We have assessed the accessibility of this digital service ourselves.
Accessibility of the digital service
The digital service is partially compliant with accessibility standards.
Not covered by the legislation:
- Maps that are not meant for navigational purposes (e.g. weather maps and topographic maps)
- Office software files (e.g. doc, pdf, odt) published before 23 September 2018
- Direct video or audio broadcasts that are not recorded for storage or republishing purposes
- Video and audio recordings published before 23 September 2020.
The website is not yet fully compliant with the requirements:
- Attachments produced with office software solutions (e.g. doc, pdf, odt) are not fully accessible.
- Some of the alternative captions are in other language than the site itself or missing altogether.
- Some translations are still missing in the Swedish and English language versions.
- Alternative text missing.
- Alternative text missing from images.
- Audio descriptions missing from videos.
- Alternative text missing from linked images or icons.
- Different links may have the same text.
- Some links may not mention that they will open in a new window.
- Texts contain empty line breaks.
- The heading level hierarchy is not logical on some pages.
- For example the link colours lack contrast.
- The alternative texts of images are only partially able to communicate information and context.
- Some material is not available in all the service languages.
Did you find accessibility issues in our digital service?
Let us know and we will do our best to fix it.
If you notice accessibility issues on the site, please send us, the site administrators, feedback. Our response may take 14 days. If you are dissatisfied with our response or if we do not respond to your feedback within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto, available in Finnish and Swedish, opens up in a new window). The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland contains detailed information on how to file a report and how the matter will be handled.
Contact details of the Supervisory Authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility Control Unit
switchboard 0295 016 000