Tips for Students
How to build a path from the studies to working life?
- Start networking already at the beginning of your studies – get to know people, research potential employers, participate in events where you meet employers.
- Get work experience on the side of studies – general experience also helps in the job search in your own field!
- Ask for internship positions boldly from different companies – find out about the companies on their websites and by asking and look for suitable contact people.
- Suggest/ask for thesis topics from interesting companies
- Take advantage of job search portals (e.g. Centria Jobi & KPEDU Jobi)
- Use social media
- Talk about the job search with acquaintances
- Share your competences and language skills
- Don’t give up!